You can enroll your child in Princeton School at any time during the year. Children become eligible to enroll after their second birthday.
To enroll your child in Princeton you will need to fill out an enrollment form at the school or download an enrollment form online. In addition to the application for enrollment, a packet of enrollment forms must be filled out and signed before the child enters the program. Upon confirmation of enrollment, Princeton Program Director will schedule time with the parents to review all forms and requirements.
Please provide the school with important information about your child, including:
- Evidence of your child’s date of birth
- Medical history form (where applicable)
- Your contact, phone and address details, and that of any other parent or guardian
- Names and contact details of emergency contacts
- Signed child pick-up authorization form.
Please contact us for more information about our school or come to the campus to pick up your enrollment pack today!